SMPS San Diego Sunset Cruise
Raise a glass to another successful Build Business Conference with San Diego Bay as your backdrop! Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails on an elegant yacht as you take in breathtaking views of the sun setting on “America’s Finest’ City”.
Along the way, you’ll enjoy:
- San Diego Bay wildlife: harbor seals, sea lions and pelicans (attending SMPSers?)
- Star of India tall ship and historic ships of the Maritime Museum
- The beautiful arc of the Coronado Bay Bridge
- Aircraft Carriers Surface Force Pacific including over 40 destroyers, cruisers and frigates
- Numerous defense installations, including Submarine Amphibious Base and North Island Naval Air
- Station and Navy Seals Training Base
- Cabrillo National Monument and Point Loma
- Great company!
Celebrate with SMPS and join us for one of San Diego’s “must-do” activities.
August 17, 2018
6:30PM – 6:30PM, Boarding at Marriott Marina-F Dock
6:30PM – 9:15PM, Event Time (boat will dock at 8:15 for those that want to hit the town, no re-entry)
Disembark at Marriott Marina F-Dock
Dress code: We recommend casual attire, though dressing up is never out of style! It can get cool on the water, so bring something warm.
Cost $100 per person
Contact April Sweet, SMPS San Diego for opportunities to sponsor our event email@example.com